KIDS CLUB SUMMER SPORTS CAMP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration for the opportunity for student’s participation, I agree to the following terms:
1) I understand that there is a risk of injury arising from participation which may be caused by student’s conduct, the conduct of others participating in the activities, the alleged conduct of the sponsors, or the conditions in which the activities take place. I agree by registering the above named student to participate in the program sponsored by the Church identified above, I am expressly assuming the risk of any physical or mental injury which may arise in association with student’s participation.
2) In consideration for the provision of the opportunity to participate in the Kids Club program and activities I, for myself and on behalf of student, hereby to the fullest extent permitted under law, forever release, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Church identified above, any partnering churches participating in the Kids Club program, Kids Club Consultants, Inc. and their agents, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, any sponsors, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activities takes place, (collectively and individually referred to hereinafter as “Releasees”) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account or on account of student caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the alleged negligent conduct of the Releasees or in any way arising from or related to student’s participation in the activities, including, but not limited to, the condition of the premises, involvement in any activities, the actions of other participants or Releasees, or any rescue operations.
3) I further agree that if, despite this Agreement I, or anyone on my and/or student’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, claim damage, cost, or expense, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs, which any of the Releasees may incur as the result of such claim, to the fullest extent permitted under the law.
4) I agree I am solely responsible, as the parent/guardian, to determine if the student is physically, emotionally and intellectually fit to participate in the program.
5) I consent to and authorize the Kids Club program and sponsoring church to take and use any photographs and/or audio/video of the student during the program and to use such photographs, audio and video of the student in advertising and promotional material including, but not limited to web pages or other social media on the internet.
6) I understand that Kids Club is Bible based and it is my discretion to enroll my child in this program.
7) My child has permission to attend Kids Club Summer Sports Camp at Willow Glen Elementary School.