Requests from the week of June 20, 2021
- Pray for my friend who is going through a hard time in her personal life.
- Pray for our son to return to his faith in the Lord.
- Pray my Jewish friend will have an encounter with the Lord.
- Pray for my daughter to have a receptive and humble heart toward the Lord.
- Pray for my friend's nephew's new cancer diagnosis and treatments. May the whole family be drawn to the Lord through this.
- Pray for my mom as she begins cancer treatments.
- Pray for my friend's comfort through his sickness and his wife as she supports him.
- Pray for my friends as they care for their ailing parents. Pray for their marriage.
- Pray for my friends to have humble hearts and a spirit of reconciliation through dark days.
- Pray for my friends whose marriage is crumbling.
- Pray for my daughter and the homeless shelter where she works as a guest passed away last week.
- Pray for our financial situation.
- Pray for wisdom filling positions with the right people.
- Pray for my mental health.