Requests from the week of March 28. 2021
- Pray for many to come to know Jesus.
- Pray for my sister to know Jesus and turn to him in her stress and emotional turmoil.
- Pray for my husband to find freedom from his addictions.
- Pray for a new job.
- Pray for all the students in the Philippines at my school as they struggle with COVID and hunger. Praise for their growth in Christ through trials.
- Pray for visas for my friends to be able to attend school internationally.
- Pray my friend's huge tumor in his back would be able to be removed completely.
- Pray my pacemaker surgery can be rescheduled and the procedure go smoothly.
- Pray for my husband as he continues to recover from brain surgery. Pray specifically for his heart to be softened toward the Lord.
- Pray for my friends to turn to Jesus.
- Pray for my mom as she suffers from colitis.
- Pray for my physical therapy to walk again as it's very painful.
- Pray for my friend whose husband was killed in a motorcycle accident.
- Praise for the Kids Club kids and the new garden project.
- Pray for my friends struggling with relational issues.
- Pray for my friend as he prepares for a big project at work.
- Pray for my heart to be one of abundance and not scarcity.
- Pray for my friends as they deal with their physical pain.
- Pray for my mom and daughter. Pray my stepdad would have perseverance.
- Pray for our church and leadership.
- Pray for the marriages that are struggling.
- Pray for the mental health of so many.