Requests from the week of September 5
- Pray for my friend as he grieves the unexpected loss of his brother.
- Praise my surgery went well. Pray for the treatment journey ahead.
- Pray for my husband as his cancer is back.
- Pray for my friend's anxiety and depression.
- Pray for my friend's sister in the hospital with COVID.
- Pray for me as I'm struggling with physical, emotional and spiritual exhaustion.
- Pray for a housing miracle.
- Pray for our family as we prepare to be a family of five.
- Praise for my sons.
- Pray for my mom to receive a diagnosis and treatment that will address the problem.
- Pray I finish strong at my job.
- Pray for a huge project at work.
- Pray my gaze would be lifted up.
- Praise my sister-in-law is in recovering from her stroke.
- Praise for the genuine authenticity and growth in my small group.
- Pray for me as I start my new job.
- Pray for my mom as she continues with chemo.
- Pray for my mother-in-law and all of the fears and struggles she faces.
- Pray for my wife as she is a caregiver.
- Pray for wisdom through a time of transition at work.
- Pray for my friend and his struggles caring for his mother.