Requests for the week of April 24, 2022
- Pray for peace & healing in a divided country.
- Pray for school districts as they work to hire new faculty & admins.
- Pray for communities in distress.
- Pray for my 84 yr. old friend who is struggling cognitively and her daughter the main caregiver is at major burnout. Pray for both and may their mother/daughter relationship be restored."
- Praise God life is good! God is here for me!
- Pray for guidance about where God wants me to live to do the most good for Him.
- Pray for my family to forgive me.
- Pray for my Dad as he grieves and doesn't know the Lord.
- Pray for my friends as they grieve.
WGBC Outreach Focus: CityTeam in the Neighborhood
WGBC Missionary Focus: Mary Larson
WGBC Ministry Focus: Youth Group