Requests from the week of June 5, 2022
- Pray for our leaders.
- Pray for my friend who is going through a lot right now. Praise for how the Lord is drawing him close to his heart.
- Pray for students and teachers finishing up a long school year.
- Pray for all those affected by the shooting at Safeway in Willow Glen.
- Pray for my grandpa as he is dying. May he have the humility to ask for forgiveness for the many broken relationships in his life.
- Pray for my mom as she visits her family that she is estranged from.
- Pray for my friend as she recovers from surgery.
- Pray for my neighbor as she recovers from a heart attack.
- Pray for my mom as she is very sick with pneumonia.
- Pray for my friend's little girl's surgery. May she still be able to walk as a result.
- Pray for my nephew to heal and not have any residual brain damage.
- Pray for a big meeting at work.
- Praise for our anniversary.
- Pray for Kids Camp this week and all of the kids attending to come to know Jesus.
- Pray for my friend's pain management.
- Pray for my friend's son who was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Pray for the doctors to find the right health plan to bring relief.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Victor and Lili Zama
WGBC Outreach Focus: Baja Bound, Mexico Missions
WGBC Ministry Focus: WGBC Elders