Requests from the week of June 5, 2022
- Pray for our leaders.
- Pray for my friend who is going through a lot right now. Praise for how the Lord is drawing him close to his heart.
- Pray for students and teachers finishing up a long school year.
- Pray for all those affected by the shooting at Safeway in Willow Glen.
- Pray for my grandpa as he is dying. May he have the humility to ask for forgiveness for the many broken relationships in his life.
- Pray for my mom as she visits her family that she is estranged from.
- Pray for my friend as she recovers from surgery.
- Pray for my neighbor as she recovers from a heart attack.
- Pray for my mom as she is very sick with pneumonia.
- Pray for my friend's little girl's surgery. May she still be able to walk as a result.
- Pray for my nephew to heal and not have any residual brain damage.
- Pray for a big meeting at work.
- Praise for our anniversary.
- Pray for Kids Camp this week and all of the kids attending to come to know Jesus.
- Pray for my friend's pain management.
- Pray for my friend's son who was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Pray for the doctors to find the right health plan to bring relief.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Victor and Lili Zama
WGBC Outreach Focus: Baja Bound, Mexico Missions
WGBC Ministry Focus: WGBC Elders
Requests from the week of November 26, 2023
November 29th, 2023
Requests from the week of November 19, 2023
November 21st, 2023
Requests from the week of November 5, 2023
November 8th, 2023
Requests from the week of October 29, 2023
November 1st, 2023
Requests from the week of October 22, 2023
October 25th, 2023