Requests from the week of June 19, 2022
- Praise for Kids Camp. Continue to pray for our kids and families and God's lasting impact on their lives.
- Pray for our daughter and a safe pregnancy.
- Pray for my friends recovering from COVID.
- Pray for my nephew to not have any lasting brain damage from meningitis. Pray for complete healing.
- Pray for my sister and her husband through this trial. May it bring my brother-in-law to Jesus.
- Pray for our son, his wife and our young grandson who has autism and relational tensions.
- Pray for wisdom and God's guidance about how to love and support family.
- Pray for my family as my uncle unexpectedly passed away.
- Pray for us as we find a new living situation for my grandma and change is hard for her.
- Pray for healing & peace in a divided country.
- Pray for safety on all trips and flights for those traveling.
- Pray for our church as we search for a Women's Pastor. Pray for wisdom, and may the Lord make our decision exceptionally clear.
- Pray for our youth ministry. And specifically pray for more girls in our youth group and upper elementary.
- Pray for our son's heart surgery on Friday to go well and for a smooth recovery.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Jonathan Zingkhai
WGBC Outreach Focus: CityTeam Oakland
WGBC Ministry Focus: Deacons