Requests from the week of June 26, 2022
- Pray for my daughter and baby's health in the final days of pregnancy.
- Pray for my brother and his wife as they enter into divorce proceedings.
- Pray for my neighbor whose Parkinson's has worsened. Pray we would be able to share God's love with him.
- Praise my nephew is home from the hospital. Pray for my sister and brother-in-law as they care for him. Pray for total healing.
- Praise my son's surgery went well. Pray for continued healing.
- Pray for my sister with COVID as she has many additional health issues.
- Pray for healing & peace in a divided country.
- Pray for school districts as they begin transitions.
- Pray for safe travels for those out of town.
- Pray for our search committee to discern the candidate God would have for our women's pastor.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Bruce and Julie Adamson
WGBC Outreach Focus: Food Pantry & Brace Apartments
WGBC Ministry Focus: Little Kids Ministry