Requests and Body Life from the week of July 3, 2022
- Praise for the way my son is growing and caring for his brother.
- Pray for the youth group as they head off to River Camp. Pray for each one to grow and have ownership of their faith.
- Pray for each momma's heart as the kids go to camp.
- Praise that my mother who is 91 has agreed to go to assisted living.
- Praise for a time of fellowship through projects with neighbors.
- Pray for safety of our church as they travel.
- Heal those who are struggling and causing divisions.
- Pray for my family member whose son overdosed. Praise he is now stable. Pray for this to draw each person to Jesus.
- Pray for my friend whose daughter-in-law passed away.
- Pray for our house sale to go through.
- Praise for God's work in my life.
- Pray for my husband's surgery this week to go well and for him to recover quickly.
- Pray for my family as my grandfather passed away this past week. Pray for healing between family members through this.
- Pray for my parents to remain healthy.
- Praise for my new grandson. Pray for mom's recovery and for them as they adjust to being a family of three.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Tim & Bobbi Bettger
WGBC Outreach Focus: Homeless Outreach
WGBC Ministry Focus: Women's Ministry