Requests from the week of July 17, 2022
- Praise for an amazing River Camp trip for the youth. Continue to pray for God's Spirit to work in our kids' hearts.
- Pray for our family and the loss of my uncle and now my grandma. Pray for all of the details that must be done in the midst of our grief.
- Pray for my friend who will undergo major surgery. Pray for success and a smooth recovery.
- Pray for discernment for the women's pastor committee.
- Praise for a benign autopsy report.
- Praise for the students coming to know Christ through our ministry.
- Pray for more students to begin attending our ministry.
- Pray for my friend's daughter who just underwent a heart transplant. Pray for healing and her body to accept her new organ. Pray against COVID or any infections.
- Praise for the sale of our house.
- Praise for the faithfulness of the Lord in my life and for those he is putting in my life to encourage and challenge me to grow.
- Pray I would be faithful to the Lord's calling.
- Pray for healing of broken relationships.
- Pray against COVID this week.
- Pray for healing and peace in a divided country.
- Pray for our leaders.
- Praise for the safety of all who are traveling.
- Pray for guidance for the future.
- Pray for my struggles with addiction.
- Pray for my friend's recent diagnosis of advanced stage cancer.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Marc & Suzanne Jacobson
WGBC Outreach Focus: Kids Club
WGBC Ministry Focus: Men's Ministry
Requests from the week of November 26, 2023
November 29th, 2023
Requests from the week of November 19, 2023
November 21st, 2023
Requests from the week of November 5, 2023
November 8th, 2023
Requests from the week of October 29, 2023
November 1st, 2023
Requests from the week of October 22, 2023
October 25th, 2023