Requests from the week of July 17, 2022
- Praise for an amazing River Camp trip for the youth. Continue to pray for God's Spirit to work in our kids' hearts.
- Pray for our family and the loss of my uncle and now my grandma. Pray for all of the details that must be done in the midst of our grief.
- Pray for my friend who will undergo major surgery. Pray for success and a smooth recovery.
- Pray for discernment for the women's pastor committee.
- Praise for a benign autopsy report.
- Praise for the students coming to know Christ through our ministry.
- Pray for more students to begin attending our ministry.
- Pray for my friend's daughter who just underwent a heart transplant. Pray for healing and her body to accept her new organ. Pray against COVID or any infections.
- Praise for the sale of our house.
- Praise for the faithfulness of the Lord in my life and for those he is putting in my life to encourage and challenge me to grow.
- Pray I would be faithful to the Lord's calling.
- Pray for healing of broken relationships.
- Pray against COVID this week.
- Pray for healing and peace in a divided country.
- Pray for our leaders.
- Praise for the safety of all who are traveling.
- Pray for guidance for the future.
- Pray for my struggles with addiction.
- Pray for my friend's recent diagnosis of advanced stage cancer.
WGBC Missionary Focus: Marc & Suzanne Jacobson
WGBC Outreach Focus: Kids Club
WGBC Ministry Focus: Men's Ministry