Requests from the week of 06.07.2020
- Pray for my mom who is in severe pain. Pray that her doctor will find a solution and plan.
- Pray for our church unity and church leadership.
- Pray for my wife and I as we enter retirement. The transition is more difficult than we thought.
- Pray for our mission work and the poor who are not getting the education they need.
- Pray for our ministry and more stewards of the Lord’s work.
- Please pray for my co-worker’s mom just diagnosed with COVID-19. Pray for her recovery and comfort for my team member.
- Pray for my husband as his symptoms worsen. Pray for strength as I care for him. Praise for the Lord’s goodness.
- Praise the Lord that bad times don’t last forever. Let us continue to put our hope and trust in God who remains faithful and steadfast. His love is everlasting.
- Pray for the results of my procedure to be benign.
- Pray for my friend’s safety on the frontlines as a sheriff.
- Praise my scans came back clear.
- Pray for my son who is severely depressed. Praise he’s seeking God.
- Pray for my son who has been deployed to South Korea.
- Pray Jesus would meet my friends in the midst of their confusion.
- Pray for my wife’s ankle to heal.
- Pray for our bills and my relationship with my parents.
- Lord teach us to mourn with those who mourn.